The Gaiety Theatre, Dublin
We have designed venues, both permanent and temporary, for clients across Ireland and in the UK.
Our founder Gar Holohan is recognised as a leading expert in the design of temporary auditoria and we are appointed to the European Standards Committee on audience facilities, which includes specialist input on safety and materials standards.
In addition, Holohan Architects currently act as consultants to the Department of Arts, Heritage and Gaeltacht.
P: +353 1 4978988.
F: +353 1 4976878.
We have a range of experience gained from a variety of projects. Our expertise include:
- Sight lines
- Balancing the requirements of sound and lighting, as well as of the patrons
- Backstage areas
- Flytower design
- Space design and circulation
- An appreciation of the events taking place
Our previous projects include:
- Lyceum Theatre – London
- Gaiety Theatre – Dublin
- Vicar Street Venue – Dublin
- Point Theatre – Dublin
- Ambassador Theatre – Dublin
- Olympia – Dublin
- Red Box – Dublin
- POD – Dublin
- Letterkenny Events Centre – Letterkenny
- Marquee – Cork
- Bolshoi Ballet – 5,000 seat temporary opera house
- Play House Theatre – Edinburgh