In addition to specialist design we can provide advice on:
- Capacity analysis
- The facility mix and specifications.
- How providing access for people with special needs impacts on design, in relation to safety and ethics
- Facility layout, to ensure ease of operation, minimum staffing, and practical energy management systems.
- Materials specification, from a maintenance / cleaning perspective.
- Security issues impacting on design, such as cash handling and movement requirements; location of CCTV cameras and specification of system; lighting controls for opening / locking up.
- Design for optimising retail and commercial opportunities.
P: +353 1 4978988
F: +353 1 4976878
- Morton Stadium, Dublin
- RDS, Dublin
- Lourdes Stadium and Recreational Facilities, Co Louth
- National Sports Campus, Co. Dublin
- Castleknock Lawn Tennis Club, Co. Dublin
- Sam Allen Sports Centre, Co. Cork
- National Athletics Stadium, Dublin
- Naas Sports Centre, Co. Kildare
- Glen Resource and Sports Centre, Co. Cork
We have been commissioned for a wide range of projects in both the public and private sectors, ranging from community facilities to a multi-disciplinary sports campus. This includes:
- Pitch Developments,
- Changing Room & Training facilities,
- Athletics Tracks
- Sports Clubs
- Artificial Pitches
- Sports & Leisure Centres,
- Temporary Facilities
- Commercial Projects
- Swimming Pools