- Financial Assessment involves:
- Financial analysis of the Centre’s financial accounts in relation to its operation to date.
- Projected five year financial targets for the centre.
- A benchmark comparison of the costs for the Centre to similar type aquatic facilities and scale in Europe e.g. income targets salaries, maintenance and marketing costs etc.
- Outline of funding including grants or third party support which similar type facilities and scale receive in Europe.
- Make recommendations as to how the best financial strategy for the Centre can be implemented.
P: +353 1 4978988
F: +353 1 4976878
A Holohan Leisure led team was commissioned by the National Sports Campus Development Authority to carry out a financial assessment study, which will benchmark the National Aquatic Centre against other equivalent facilities.