A business plan is a route map which assists the company to navigate its way to achieving the aims and objectives which have been identified. The plan documents the company / sporting organisation’s vision, values, philosophy, objectives and commitments to consistent and continuous quality improvements. All strategic aspects such as management, operating and financial issues are outlined in the plan in order to clearly illustrate the company’s position and market objectives. This provides the company / sporting organisation with a guiding document and prevents misunderstanding amongst management and staff.
P: +353 1 4978988.
F: +353 1 4976878.
- DCU Sports Facilities
- Carrick-on-Shannon Leisure Complex
- Cleaboy Leisure Centre, Waterford
- Graiguecullen Pool & Leisure Centre
- Donabate Portrane Community Sports Complex
- Iveagh Grounds Sports Complex