Bloom in the Park 2012, Phoenix Park
Event design, or event architecture, describes the temporary elements which are added to more permanent buildings or spaces for events and festivals.
We offer a full range of event design services and, along with our sister company Holohan Events, we can transform an event from a concept in to a reality.
P: +353 1 4978988.
F: +353 1 4976878.
We provide a full range of services including:
- Overlay design
- Planning / Masterplanning
- Signage and Wayfinding
- Safety analysis
- Ingress / holding / egress / emergency planning
- Crowd flow analysis
- Barrier systems
Our previous projects have covered a wide range of events and locations which have catered for capacities from a few thousand to over 70,000 people:
- New Year’s Festival – Dublin City
- Bloom in the Park – The Phoenix Park
- Forbidden Fruit – Royal Hospital Kilmainham
- Royal de Luxe Giant – Limerick City
- Shannon Air Show – Shannon Airport
- Electric Picnic – Stradbally Estate, Co Laois
- RTE Road to the Rising – O’Connell Street, Dublin
- Olympic Torch Relay – Dublin City
- Olympic Team Homecoming – Dublin City
- Harvest Food Festival – Waterford
- Winter Wonderland – Royal Hospital Kilmainham
- Run in the Dark – Dublin City
- International Eucharistic Congress – RDS, Dublin
- Notre Dame Mass– Dublin Castle
- Waterford Harvest Festival – Waterford City
- The Marquee – Cork
- Andrea Bocelli – Malahide Demesne, County Dublin
- Lord of the Dance – Cliffs of Moher and Stormont Estate